Meeting of the Colorado River Board of California – Wednesday, May 11, 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to the call of the Chairperson, Peter Nelson, by the undersigned Executive Director of the Colorado River Board of California that a regular meeting of the Board Members is to be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel Orchid Room
429 North Vineyard Avenue Ontario, CA 91764
The Colorado River Board of California welcomes any comments from members of the public pertaining to items included on this agenda and related topics. Members of the public may provide comments in the following ways:
(1) Oral comments can be provided at the beginning of each Board meeting; and
(2) Public comments may be submitted by electronic mail, addressed to the Board’s Chairman, Mr. Peter Nelson, at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be accepted up until 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please note, written submissions will be read aloud at the public comment period to the extent they fit within the five-minute time limit.
If accommodations from individuals with disabilities are required, such persons should provide a request at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by electronic mail to Board staff at email@example.com.
Requests for additional information may be directed to: Mr. Christopher S. Harris, Executive Director, Colorado River Board of California, 770 Fairmont Avenue, Suite 100, Glendale, CA 91203- 1068. A copy of this Notice and Agenda may be found on the Colorado River Board’s web page at www.crb.ca.gov.
A copy of the meeting agenda, showing the matters to be considered and transacted, is attached.
COLORADO RIVER BOARD OF CALIFORNIA
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
At the discretion of the Board, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action by the Board. Items may not necessarily be taken up in the order shown.
1. Call to Order
2. Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board1 (Limited to 5 minutes)
a. Consideration and approval of April 13, 2022 Board meeting Minutes (Action)
b. Presentation of Draft Colorado River Board of California FY-2022/2023 Budget (Information)
c. FY-2021/2022 Accomplishments Report and FY-2022/2023 Planned Activities Report (Information)
4. Colorado River Basin and Local Water Supply and Operations Reports
5. Colorado River Basin Programs Staff Reports
6. Executive Session2
7. Other Business
8. Future Agenda Items/Announcements
Next Scheduled Board Meeting:
June 15, 2022
10:00 a.m., Pacific
Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, Orchid Room
429 North Vineyard Avenue
Ontario, CA 91764
1 In accordance with California Government Code, Section 54954.3(a).
2 An Executive Session may be held by the Board pursuant to provisions of Article 9 (commencing with Section 11120) of Chapter 1 of Part 1 of Division 3 of Title 2 of the Government Code and Sections 12516 and 12519 of the Water Code to discuss matters concerning interstate claims to the use of Colorado River System waters in judicial proceedings, administrative proceedings, and/or negotiations with representatives from the other Basin states or federal government.