Meeting of The Colorado River Board of California – Wednesday, July 14, 2021
The Colorado River Board of California will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., using Zoom webinar.
Pursuant to Governor Newsom’s Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, this meeting will be held virtually via Zoom Webinar. Board members will receive instructions separately. The public are welcome to attend.
Attendees may access this meeting using the following:
Webinar Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82848421586
Telephone: US: +1 669 900 9128, enter Meeting ID: 828 4842 1586,
followed by #; then press # again to connect.
The Colorado River Board of California welcomes any comments from members of the public pertaining to items included on this agenda and related topics. If members of the public wish to make a comment regarding items on the agenda, there are three options for consideration:
(1) Public comments may be submitted by electronic mail, and should be addressed to the Board’s Chairman, Mr. Peter Nelson, at email@example.com and will be accepted up until 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting;
(2) During the meeting, members of the public may submit comments by participating in the Zoom Webinar and utilizing the “Q&A” feature in the control panel; or
(3) By calling into the Zoom Webinar using the telephone number above and pressing *9 to “Raise Hand.”
Please note, written submissions will be read aloud at the public comment period to the extent they fit within the five-minute time limit.
If accommodations from individuals with disabilities are required, such persons should provide a request at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by electronic mail to the Board’s staff member, Mr. Brian Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for additional information may be directed to: Mr. Christopher S. Harris, Executive Director, Colorado River Board of California, 770 Fairmont Avenue, Suite 100, Glendale, CA 91203-1068, or 818-500-1625.
A copy of this Notice and Agenda may be found on the Colorado River Board’s web page at www.crb.ca.gov.
A copy of the meeting agenda, showing the matters to be considered and transacted, is attached.
COLORADO RIVER BOARD OF CALIFORNIA
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
At the discretion of the Board, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated upon and may be subject to action by the Board. Items may not necessarily be taken up in the order shown.
The Board is following guidance provided by Governor Newsom, pursuant to Executive Order N-2920 issued on March 17, 2020, for adhering to the Bagley-Keene Act’s open meeting requirements.
1. Call to Order
2. Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board (Limited to 5 minutes)
In accordance with California Government Code, Section 54954.3(a)
a. Consideration and approval of the Minutes of the meeting held June 9, 2021 (Action)
4. Water Supply and Operations Reports
a. Colorado River Basin Water Supply and Operations Report
b. State and Local Water Supply and Operations Reports
5. Discussion of Proposed California Guiding Principles for the development of the post2026 Colorado River System interim operating guidelines
6. Staff Reports Regarding Colorado River Basin Programs
a. Minute No. 323 Implementation
b. Colorado River Basin Salinity Control Program
c. Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program
d. Lower Colorado River Multi-Species Conservation Program
e. General Announcements
7. Executive Session
An Executive Session may be held by the Board pursuant to provisions of Article 9 (commencing
with Section 11120) of Chapter 1 of Part 1 of Division 3 of Title 2 of the Government Code and
Sections 12516 and 12519 of the Water Code to discuss matters concerning interstate claims to the
use of Colorado River system waters in judicial proceedings, administrative proceedings, and/or
negotiations with representatives from other states or the federal government.
8. Other Business
9. Future Agenda Items/Announcements
Next Scheduled Board Meeting: August 11, 2021